Sunday, June 30, 2019
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Friday, June 21, 2019
BANGERTV - All Metal
Published on Jan 7, 2015
Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BangerTV
For many metal fans, Extreme Metal is heavy metal. Death, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Entombed, Darkthrone, Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, guttural vocals, blast beats, lyrics about death and the occult …. we couldn’t tell the story of metal without it. And so Banger Films presents Extreme Metal, the latest chapter in Metal Evolution, the biggest-ever TV series on the history of heavy metal and hard rock. Hosted by Sam Dunn and based on Banger’s groundbreaking “Heavy Metal Family Tree”, Extreme Metal features new interviews with Death Metal, Grindcore and Black Metal’s most influential sonic architects and a global journey from Tampa to the UK, Norway and France's Hellfest to investigate the history, myths and intricacies of this most innovative and transgressive subgenre. How extreme is it? Too extreme for some TV networks! Which is why Banger Films turned to crowdfunding—it was support from the metal community around the world through an IndieGogo campaign which made Metal Evolution: Extreme Metal a reality.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Odin Doesn't Listen to NSBM You Inbred Alt-right Shitheels
FUCK OFF BURZUM
FUCK OFF INQUISITION
FUCK OFF GOATMOON
FUCK OFF PESTE NOIRE
FUCK OFF ABSURD
FUCK OFF TAAKE
FUCK OFF SHINING
FUCK OFF GRAND BELIAL'S KEY
FUCK OFF GRAVELAND
FUCK OFF NOKTURNAL MORTUM
FUCK OFF SATANIC WARMASTER
FUCK OFF HATE FOREST
FUCK OFF BEDROOM ARYANS
FUCK OFF NAZI SHITHEADS
FUCK OFF EDGELORD CUNTS
FUCK OFF AND DIE
From the album The Black Metal Scene Needs to Be Destroyed from Gaylord
Release date: August 11, 2018
Thanks to NSBM's number one hater Gaylord to give us the NSBM Black Metal beginner starting pack.
If Lord Gaylord hates these bands beyond all, you can consider them the worst of the worst.
The NSBM Black Metal Dirty Dozen
(The Most Extreme Bands of Extreme Metal Music)
- BURZUM, Norway. A convicted murderer -stabbing 23 times fellow Mayhem's band member- who used to burn churches as a statement. A neo-nazi turned white supremacist and a potential terrorist. The inspiration and forerunner of the NSBM Movement. (Metal Archives) Burzum full albums.
- INQUISITION, Colombia. Flirted with Nazi imagery and names. Worked with racist organisations. (Metal Archives) Inquisition full albums.
- GOATMOON, Finland. Neo-Nazi with nazi lyrics. (Metal Archives) Goatmoon full albums.
- PESTE NOIRE, France. A fascist who describe himself as a "far-right anarchist". (Metal Archives) Peste Noire full albums.
- ABSURD, Germany. Its original members killed a 15 years old boy... The band has officially been classified as a "right wing extremist" group... Pioneer of the NSBM Movement. (Metal Archives) Absurd full albums.
- TAAKE, Norway. In 2007, appeared on stage, in Germany of all places, with a swastika painted on his chest. Which is illegal there... Anti-Islamist. (Metal Archives) Taake full albums.
- SHINING, Sweden. Depressive Suicidal Black Metal (DSBM)... On-stage self-mutilation and self-destructive drug use... Wants to push his listeners to commit suicide... A pure basket-case. (Metal Archives) Shining full albums.
- GRAND BELIAL'S KEY, United States. A neo-Nazi band with anti-semitic lyrics. (Metal Archives) Grand Belial's Key full albums.
- GRAVELAND, Poland. Pioneer of the NSBM Movement. (Metal Archives) Graveland full albums.
- NOKTURNAL MORTUM, Ukraine. One of the most prominent NSBM bands. (Metal Archives) Nokturnal Mortum full albums.
- SATANIC WARMASTER, Finland. Always affiliated with Nazi bands. (Metal Archives) Satanic Warmaster full albums.
- HATE FOREST, Ukraine. Was always linked to NSBM. (Metal Archives) Hate Forest full albums.
You can pretend to be a Satanist.
You can be a murderer.
You can burn churches.
You can sing about killing million of Christians, dismembering, disemboweling, torturing, raping and killing people.
BUT YOU CAN'T SAY A SINGLE WORD AGAINST THE JEWS, THE MUSLIMS, LGBT OR ANYTHING THAT ISN'T WHITE.
AND EVEN FOR SHOCK VALUE, YOU CAN'T BE SEEN NEAR A SWASTIKA NOR A CELTIC CROSS.
But it is perfectly okay to shit on a crucifix...
If you disobey any of the above rules, the witch-hunters of the ANTIFA will persecute you til you die.
Then a citation to resume the whole situation about NSBM biased by double-standard, hypocrisy and stupidity.
"Compassion and Ethics isnt what black metal is about. Political correctness has 0 place in black metal. Can sing about murdering Christians but you can't sing about murdering Muslims or Jews. Too many hypocritical metal heads whine about NSBM, yet hold no regard about shitting on Christians.Painfully obvious from comments on the board that a lot of people have been dictated to what black metal can and can not be about. If you seek the political message in NSBM , good do so. If you don't dont seek NSBM, if you like the music good, if you dont , dont moan about it. BM isnt about equality and friendship. Go pick some flowers if NSBM "offends" you" Milldog
So for those reasons NSBM bands are the Ultimate Rebels right now. And maybe the last rebels...
Monday, June 17, 2019
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Friday, June 14, 2019
Mötley Crüe is an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles, California in 1981. The group was founded by bass guitarist Nikki Sixx and drummer Tommy Lee, who were later joined by lead guitarist Mick Mars and lead singer Vince Neil. Mötley Crüe has been described through the years like World's Most Notorious Rock Band and has sold more than 80 million album copies worldwide, 0:00 Opening 4:30 Shout At The Devil 7:54 Too Fast For Love 12:57 Ten Seconds To Love 20:38 Red Hot 24:28 On With The Show 29:08 Too Young To Fall In Love 33:02 Looks That Kill 37:29 Louder Than Hell 40:05 Live Wire 48:14 Girls Girls Girls 52:53 Wild Side 59:36 Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) 1:04:40 Primal Scream 1:09:48 Glitter 1:12:18 Without You 1:13:56 Home Sweet Home 1:22:32 Dr Feelgood 1:38:26 Same Ol' Situation 1:50:15 Sick Love Song 1:54:56 If I Die Tomorrow 1:59:25 Kickstart My Heart 2:07:22 Anarchy In The U.K
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
2001 Documentary on 80s Hair Metal
(Just interviews, music edited out.) Interesting profile featuring interview clips with Dee Snider, Rob Halford, Phil Collen, CC DeVille, Kip Winger, Jani Lane, Slash, Bret Michaels, Richie Sambora, filmmaker Penelope Spheeris and many others. Hosted by Shannen Doherty, they talked first about the pioneers of metal in the 70s going into the early part of the decade (Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, and especially Van Halen) and how it started off in the early 80s as more underground music that edgy dudes listened to, but started going more mainstream with kids and female fans because of MTV exposure circa 1983. This unexpectedly sparked the PMRC and especially conservative religious parents of teenagers to be against it as it gained popularity. They even showed a flashback clip of this one bitch talking about her "de-metal-ing" program to get kids out of heavy metal clothes and albums. On the flip side, afterwards they covered how the rise of pop influenced mainstream metal bands like Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Poison, Motley Crue (though they were the heaviest of the pop bands) and Def Leppard's Hysteria album made it really accessible by 1987. They also covered the heavier, louder thrash metal in contrast to the mainstream stuff, and Guns N Roses kinda bridging the gap between the two genres later on. Then finished with how the glam bands started getting overexposed which paved the way for grunge rock in 1991. After the hair bands faded, it was only the heavier bands like Metallica (that weren't trendy) who kept being popular.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
|Real picture of Dead's bloody suicide cadaver |
used as the album cover of
Mayhem 'Dawn of the Black Hearts'.
I heart Transylvania T-shirt as worn by Dead (Per Yngve Ohlin) from Mayhem when he committed suicide by slashing his wrists and throat then blowing up his head with a gunshot for good measure.
He begun his suicide note by writing "Sorry for the blood..."
As seen on the pic above, his bandmate Euronymous (who was himself stabbed to death by fellow bandmateVarg Vikernes) took a picture of Dead freshly suicided cadaver and used it as the album cover for "Dawn of the Black Hearts".
Yes, all this twisted sick shit was for real!!! Mayhem is true to his name... MayheM.
Monday, June 3, 2019
What killed 90s death metal? Some of what I talk about:
- How I first got into thrash bands like Sepultura, The Accused and Forced Entry
- The compilations that introduced me to death metal: Earache's "Grindcrusher" with Morbid Angel, Carcass, and Napalm death; Roadrunner's "At Death's Door" with Deicide, Malevolent Creation and Obituary and Relapse's "Corporate Death" with Mortician, Incantation, and Suffocation
- The big death metal scenes: Tampa, Florida (Cynic, Atheist); Long Island, New York (Pyrexia, Internal Bleeding); and Scandinavia (Entombed, Dismember)
- How Cannibal Corpse's appearance in the Jim Carey movie "Ace Ventura Pet Detective" and MTV's Beavis & Butthead helped death metal
- Death metal's stagnation in the mid 90s, which opened the door for black metal bands like Emperor, Mayhem, Darkthrone and Cradle Of Filth to take the spotlight
- The long term impact of death metal on rap, fashion and pop culture as a whole.
Lil Peep - Save That Shit (Official Video) has almost 200 MILLION views on YouTube!!!
This song is good but so fucking depressing...
Here are the lyrics below.
The song is likely about life-long friend, first love and on-off-ex-girlfriend Emma Harris.
He met her at school in third grade when they were 8 years old.
It has never been explicitly clarified, but after his death, Peep’s mother responded to a fan’s Instagram comment asking who his songs are about. She claimed almost all of them are about Emma.
Sunday, June 2, 2019
In 1987 Oslo, 17-year-old Euronymous becomes fixated on creating "True Norwegian Black Metal" with his band Mayhem, his record shop Helvete and his own label Deathlike Silence Productions. He mounts shocking publicity stunts to put the band's name on the map, but the lines between show and reality begin to blur.
watch Lords Of Chaos online
Black Metal from Norway, From the 1994 Full length album "Transilvanian Hunger"
the Mountains are Cold
Your hands are cruel
careful ... pale ...
To Haunt, to Haunt
forever at Night
Take me in your daylight slumber
can't you feel the Call
Embrace Me Eternally
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace
ohh, Hate Living ... The only heat is warm blood
So Pure ... So Cold
Hail to the true, intense vampires
A story made for Divine fulfillment
To be the Ones breathing a Wind of Sorrow
Sorrow and Fright
the Dearest Katharsis
Beautiful Evil Self
to be the Morbid Count
A part of a Pact that is Delightfully immortal
Feel the Call Freeze you with the Uppermost Desire
Transilvanian Hunger, my Mountain is Cold
So Pure ... So Cold